- Got home from work.
- Played Lego Indiana Jones with my youngest son.
- Had dinner with the family.
- Watched a Charlie Brown cartoon with the kids (It's Magic, Charlie Brown).
- Skipped soccer practice for my daughter because she's not feeling well.
- Read Harry Potter to all 3 kids, who were paying rapt attention.
- Put the kids to bed.
- Couldn't find the cat, so I spent the evening walking the neighborhood calling for her like an idiot, posting signs all over the place, only to have her show herself right when I walk through the door in exhaustion. Then I had to go out again and take down all the signs. Glad we found her, but ... Stupid cat.
- Now my wife is downstairs blow-drying the bread she made tonight. (Don't ask.)
Even little kids, if you look really closely.
6 hours ago