Monday, July 19, 2010

FunnyTranslator.com

So I stumbled upon this website called FunnyTranslator.com, which promises to totally mess up anything you put in there. It tells you to "Write funny, original, non offensive stuff" and then press a button after which it will translate your words back and forth from English to a bunch of other languages.

I gave it a whirl just to see what was up. "Why me?" became "Why?" on my first attempt. Not so inspiring, but I tried again.

"To be or not to be" ends up as, simply, "Yes or no."

So, I decided to go for gold and put in "I am a doodoo head."

The response?

"I am the president of the hunt."

So, the next time you see a bunch of guys in the woods with guns, you can honestly call him a "doodoo head" and mean it with no offense ... ;)

No comments:

Click here to see the full blog.