Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tagged Results

So my wife "tagged" me, meaning that she sent me a list of things to which I'm supposed to answer 4 items and then ask 4 other people to do the same. I usually detest this sort of stuff as a phenomenal waste of time, but since she's my wife, I'll do it this time -- but I won't ask 4 others to do it! Here goes, in no particular order ...

Favorite four jobs I've held:
-- Where I work now for the space industry in southern CA
-- Utah State University in the computer lab in Logan, UT
-- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space in Sunnyvale, CA
-- Holiday Inn Reservations Center in Salt Lake City, UT

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
-- 2010
-- Anything Star Wars
-- I, Robot
-- The Day After Tomorrow

Four places I have lived:
-- Arcadia, CA
-- Sunnyvale, CA
-- Logan, UT
-- Tooele, UT

Four TV shows I watch:
-- LOST
-- Survivor
-- Amazing Race
-- The 4400

Four places I've been on vacation:
-- London, England
-- Cruise to Catalina Island, CA; and Ensenada, Mexico
-- Lake Powell, UT
-- Big Sur and Monterrey, CA

Four favorite foods:
-- Macaroni and Cheese
-- Meatlovers Pizza
-- A good salad (believe it or not)
-- Anything chocolate

Four websites I visit:
-- my.yahoo.com
-- www.cnn.com
-- www.space.com/news
-- www.desnews.com

Four people I'm tagging now:
-- Nope, ain't gonna do it.

No comments:

Click here to see the full blog.