Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stinky

Okay, I hate to follow the last post with one like this, but it's a milestone I must record. I'm working from home today, and my youngest son just came in and clearly said "Stinky."

"Are you stinky?"

"Uh huh!" he answered, which is how he answers pretty much any yes/no question. (One I asked him the other day: "Did you just see a purple hippopotamus fly over the house?" ... "Uh huh!" was his reply.). Sure enough, though, a very unpleasant stench followed him into the room.

This is a good milestone, because to-date he's never been particularly concerned about wearing a "stinky" diaper for any appreciable amount of time. Toilet training can't be too far away!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I wish that was a sign of potty training in my house. My 2.5 year old takes of her wet diapers and puts a dry one on. Yet, when the diaper is off she refuses to use the potty. Our oldest was 3.5 when he decided he was ready. I hope it doesn't take our daughter that long!

Click here to see the full blog.