Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Destroyer

In the Doctrine and Covenants 105:15, the Lord said: Behold, the destroyer I have sent forth ... Turns out he lives in my house. He is two years old, with blonde hair, a cute little smile, and a friendly disposition. Nevertheless, he has no mercy. If left to himself, he will find and destroy anything that gathers his attention. Normally, he's pretty good about leaving things alone, but sometimes ... Oh, yes, but sometimes ...

Behold, the workmanship of The Destroyer!

This is my work laptop. Needless to say, I'll have some explaining to do on Monday ...

Strangely enough, when I saw it, all I could do was laugh. I originally thought he had just pulled the keys off and that I could pop them back into place, but upon further inspection, he actually broke the little plastic brackets that hold the keys on. It's still pretty funny, but I am very glad that my place of work has a contract with people to fix these kinds of things ...

No comments:

Click here to see the full blog.